21 Feb OPEN CALL FOR PAID INTERNSHIPS AT EUIPO THROUGH PAN-EUROPEAN SEAL PROFESSIONAL TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM
You have completed your graduate studies and you are interested in patents? Apply to a paid internship of the EUIPO.
Thanks to the Pan-European Seal Professional Traineeship Program, excellent graduates have the opportunity to gain work experience in a multicultural environment in important European Union institutions dealing with intellectual property issues. The selected candidates will go through trainings, have the opportunity to prove themselves while working on specific tasks, and the best ones will receive diplomas at a ceremony at the end of the internship.
Application procedure consists of two steps:
- Application to the University of Belgrade
Applications should be sent by March 2nd 2020 at 5 pm on e-mail: email@example.com The application needs to include an updated CV and motivation letter (up to 1000 characters) in English.
University in Belgrade will form a list of chosen applicants. Chosen applicants will be informed about selection results by the University of Belgrade by March 9th.
Practice is available to candidates with degrees in the following areas:
- IP law
- IP & Knowledge Management
- Political Sciences & International Relations
- Economics & Business Administration/Entrepreneurship
- Information Technology:
- Facility Management:
- Human Resources
- The selected candidates need to complete the online application https://euipo.europa.eu/ohimportal/en/traineeships, before March 22nd (23:59 SUN).
Shortlisted candidates are invited to submit their online application including the documents listed below:
- Motivation letter with a clear indicatioon of internship location (EPO or EUIPO)
- Diploma indicating the final grade (this can be replaced by a provisional declaration until final diploma is issued);
- Certificate(s) of completion of the required online course(s) offered by the EPO: “EUTM in a Nutshell” and/or “RCD in a Nutshell”
- Because of above mentioned requirement, applicant must create accounts at EUIPO Academy Learning Portal
Candidates will be notified of the selection results by the end of June through the CTT UB. The practice will start September 16.
Learn more at https://oami.europa.eu/ohimportal/en/traineeships