21 Feb OPEN CALL FOR PAID INTERNSHIPS AT EUIPO THROUGH PAN-EUROPEAN SEAL PROFESSIONAL TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM
Are you ambitious and want to gain experience in an international environment?
EPO is seeking candidates to support the following organizational units:
- Science & Engineering
- Business Administration
- Law (including Patent Law)
- Economics & Finance
- International Relations & Communication
Thanks to the Pan-European Seal Professional Traineeship Program, excellent graduates have the opportunity to gain work experience in a multicultural environment in important European Union institutions dealing with intellectual property issues. The selected candidates will go through trainings, have the opportunity to prove themselves while working on specific tasks, and the best ones will receive diplomas at a ceremony at the end of the internship.
Application procedure consists of two steps:
- Application to the University of Belgrade
Applications should be sent by March 2nd 2020 at 5 pm on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org The application needs to include an updated CV and motivation letter (up to 1000 characters) in English.
University in Belgrade will form a list of chosen applicants. Chosen applicants will be informed about selection results by the University of Belgrade by March 9th.
- Selected candidates are required to submit their online application by March 22,2020 via a link provided to them by the team of the CTT UB.
When applying online, it is necessary to submit:
- Motivation letter with a clear indication of internship location (EPO or EUIPO)
- Updated curriculum vitae;
- Diploma indicating the final grade (this can be replaced by a provisional declaration until final diploma is issued);
- Certificate(s) of completion of the e-learning course(s) as required depending on the graduate’s profile (science and engineering or all other academic areas):
- Introduction to the European patent system (mandatory for all graduates)
- Using CPC (mandatory for science and engineering graduates only)
- The EPO as PCT authority (mandatory for all graduates)
Suitable candidates will be invited to a phone/Skype interview during April 2020. Candidates will be notified of the selection results by the end of June through the CTT UB. The practice will start September 14.
More information on the PES Programme at EPO is available here.