08 Feb OPEN CALL FOR PAID INTERNSHIPS AT EPO THROUGH PAN-EUROPEAN SEAL PROFESSIONAL TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM
You have completed your graduate studies at the University of Belgrade and are interested in patents? Apply for a one-year paid internship at the European Patent Office (EPO) and take the opportunity to train in the field of intellectual property.
Thanks to the Pan-European Seal Professional Traineeship Program, excellent graduates have the opportunity to gain work experience in a multicultural environment in important European Union institutions dealing with intellectual property issues. The selected candidates will go through training, have the opportunity to prove themselves while working on specific tasks, and the best ones will receive diplomas at a ceremony at the end of the internship.
Application procedure consists of two steps:
- Application deadline is 12 March , 2021 at 12 pm on e-mail: email@example.com
The application needs to include an updated CV and motivation letter (up to 1000 characters) in English.
The internship is available for candidates with a degree in the following areas:
- Science & Engineering
- Law (including patent law)
- International Relations & Communication
- Information Technology
- Economics & Business Administration
- Human Resources
- The selected candidates need to complete online application here until March 31 (23:59 CET)
Shortlisted candidates must submit an online application,containing:
- A letter of motivation, including the preferred business area;
- An updated curriculum vitae;
- Degree/Master’s diploma (provisional certifications accepted)
Selected candidates will be informed in May and, by the start of the traineeship, are required to complete the following elearning courses:
- Introduction to the European patent system (all graduates)
- Using CPC (science and engineering only)
- The EPO as PCT authority (all non-science and engineering)
Requirements for candidates:
- nationality of an EPO Member State;
- a completed undergraduate degree or equivalent;
- knowledge of one of the EPO’s working languages (English, French or German) at a minimum level of B1.
Candidates from the shortlist will be invited by the EPO team for an interview by phone or Skype. Following the interviews, selected candidates will be allocated to the different Office departments. Candidates will be informed about the results of the selection by the end of June through the Center for Technology Transfer of the University of Belgrade. The start of the internship is scheduled for September 16.