08 Feb OPEN CALL FOR PAID INTERNSHIPS AT EUIPO THROUGH PAN-EUROPEAN SEAL PROFESSIONAL TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM
If you have completed graduate studies and are interested in patents and their commercialization, you now have the opportunity to apply for a one-year paid internship at the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and develop your skills in this field.
Thanks to the Pan-European Seal Professional Traineeship Program, excellent graduates have the opportunity to gain work experience in a multicultural environment in important European Union institutions dealing with intellectual property issues. The selected candidates will go through trainings, have the opportunity to prove themselves while working on specific tasks, and the best ones will receive diplomas at a ceremony at the end of the internship.
Application procedure consists of two steps:
- Application to the University of Belgrade
Applications should be sent by March 12th 2021. on e-mail: email@example.com
The application needs to include an updated CV and motivation letter (up to 1000 characters) in English.
University in Belgrade will form a list of chosen applicants (maximum 10 . Chosen applicants will be informed about selection results by the University of Belgrade by March 15th.
The internship is available for candidates with a degree in the following areas:
- IP law
- IP & Knowledge Management
- Political Sciences & International Relations
- Economics & Business Administration/Entrepreneurship
- Information Technology:
- Data Analysis
- IT Security
- Business Analysis
- Software Engineer
- Customer Service Solutions
- Facility Management:
- Logistics management
- Human Resources
- The selected candidates need to complete the online application here before March 31st (23:59 CET).
Shortlisted candidates are invited to submit their online application including the documents listed below:
- Motivation letter with a clear indicatioon of internship location (EPO or EUIPO)
- Diploma indicating the final grade (this can be replaced by a provisional declaration until final diploma is issued);
- Certificate(s) of completion of the required online course(s) offered by the EPO: “EUTM in a Nutshell” and/or “RCD in a Nutshell”
- Because of above mentioned requirement, applicant must create accounts at EUIPO Academy Learning Portal
This call is opened once a year, so if you do not fulfill the requirements this year, you can prepare yourself for next year.